Digital Enterprise Top 100 reveals best tech savvy businesses across Leeds City Region
The first ever Digital Enterprise Top 100 report is a true celebration of the pioneering innovation and digital transformations being achieved right now by businesses on our doorstep.
The Digital Enterprise Top 100 is run by UMi for the Digital Enterprise Programme, which provides funding, networking and training to more than 2,000 businesses across Leeds City Region. UMi is a delivery partner of the programme and created the campaign to identify and profile the wealth of dynamic and sophisticated businesses which are embracing new technologies.
The 2019 judges were Muz Mumtaz, Digital Enterprise Programme Manager, Helen Goldthorpe, Associate at Shulmans, Richard Brook, Digital Enterprise’s Digital Growth Advisor, Edd Grinham, Exa Networks Limited’s Marketing Manager and Bryan Hoare, UMi Commercial Director. From the 502 entries from across Leeds City Region, the panel shortlisted 118, and then selected their top 100.
Muz said he was particularly delighted at the numbers of smaller businesses starting to embrace technology: “The Digital Enterprise Top 100 clearly demonstrates that there’s a vibrant network of businesses tapping into all sorts of exciting technology– and their experience is there for businesses of all sizes to share.
The Digital Enterprise Top 100 attracted nominations from a wide range of business types, across Leeds City Region, including software experts, automated retail and healthcare. The judges whittled the list of these amazing businesses down to 10 of the best exemplars of those using technology to drive success:
- Doc Abode a clinically-led digital software platform that helps NHS healthcare providers deliver more responsive, cost-effective care by safely connecting and matching a multi-disciplinary clinical workforce to NHS patient needs
- Fleetondemand provides cutting edge software to many of the world’s largest fleet operators. Its technology is used to power thousands of business journeys every day across Europe
- Victvs is a Leeds-based business that provides exam management services all over the world
- Techceram sells digital dental equipment and software and associated materials/consumables
- RapidSpike, a digital experience monitoring platform which interacts with digital platforms and collates real time and synthetic data on customer interactions
- Sensio supplies lighting for the kitchen, bedroom and bathroom industry
- Aire Logic is an ICT strategy, software development and product development company
- Livewell Vending is a technology driven retailer via branded, touchscreen vending stations stocking drinks and snacks in schools, workplaces, hospitals, and gyms across the North of England
- National Safety Inspections specialises in compliance and safety checks for businesses and homeowners
- Netsells is a 50 strong York development agency based in York, offering a cross-functional team OF designers, business analysts, project managers, developers and QA Analysts.
Digital Enterprise 2.0 will launch later in 2019, with an enhanced programme of support for businesses keen to develop their digital capabilities. Register your interest!