County Durham's biggest two-day Social Media Festival announced
On Wednesday 23 and Thursday 24 September businesses across County Durham are invited to join two inspirational keynote speakers and 12 top-class experts and trainers for the online Digital Drive County Durham Social Media Festival.
Offering businesses help, advice and training on all aspect of social media, attending this event will enable you to drive your business forward through:
- Using world-class virtual event software
- Developing the right social network for your business
- Increasing your presence on LinkedIn
- Understanding how to create the most effective social media ads
- Creating an engaged and active online community
- Learning how to create shareable content
- Building your confidence with video marketing
- Standing out from the crowd with a professional podcast
- Using your mobile phone to take high-quality images for your social media channels
- And so much more...
With a packed schedule and something to help everyone whether you’re just getting started with social media or want to brush up on your skills, speakers include:
- Pascal Fintoni
- Norma Foster
- Amanda Dixon of North East Social Media Ltd
- Nicola Little of Mint Business Club
- Jonny Ross, Fleek Marketing
- Daniel Dixon, Visualsoft
- James Ibbitson, Visual Punch
- Ian Farrar, Far North
- Melanie Cant, Elm Tree Marketing
- Rik Courtney, Be More Social
- Laura Pearman
- And more to be confirmed
There will be opportunities to network before and after the event, as well as short breaks throughout.
To see full information and book your place visit the Digital Drive Social Media Festival website.
Digital Drive County Durham is a programme being delivered on behalf of Business Durham, the economic development arm for Durham County Council, to help small businesses make the most of digital technology. The project can help businesses access grant funding support of up to 40% towards the cost of:
- Digital consultancy projects
- Equipment that will help to improve your business through the use of digital technology
- Website, app or software build
- Broadband infrastructure and installation
In addition, the programme offers webinars and events in a range of digital topics with the support of advisors to make the most of digital opportunities available to business.
Digital Drive County Durham is funded by the European Regional Development Fund, Business Durham, which works on behalf of Durham County Council and private investment and forms part of the wider Digital Durham initiative to transform broadband speeds for residents and businesses across the North East.
For more information visit: www.digitaldrivedurham.co.uk