Digital Drive County Durham IMPACT online conference
Join us on Thursday 25 February for Digital Drive County Durham's IMPACT, a new event designed to help you increase your website visibility and attract new customers.
Taking place from 9:30am to 4:30pm, this event is one you will not want to miss. With customers increasingly reliant on interacting with your business through your website, investing in your digital offering has never been more important.
By attending this virtual conference you'll learn how to:
- Understand your customers' online habits to help boost your site traffic
- Create engaging website content
- Get your website to the top of search rankings
- Check that your website is secure
- Ensure your website is responsive and mobile friendly
- 9am - Networking
- 9:30am - Keynote by Internet Psychologist, Graham Jones
- 10:45am - Websites that Wow: What you need to know by Helena Hill
- 10:45am - Top Tips for Increasing Your SEO by Media Works
- 11:45am - Networking
- 12:15pm - Lunchtime keynote by Chris Wharton of Ready Steady Websites
- 1:15pm - Designing Your Own Website
- 1:15pm - Getting to grips with Google Analytics by Steven Parker
- 2:15pm - Panel discussion - From the Highstreet to the Super Highway. Panelists include Liza Johnson, Tea Enthusiasts; Tony Neville, NEV consultancy; Naz Hussain, SaveCO online. Join our guest panelists as they share their experiences of how they adapted their business to an online audience.
- 3:15pm - Closing keynote by Pascal Fintoni
This exclusive live event is open to business owners in County Durham. If you want to learn more about all the support that Digital Drive County Durham can offer your business, including 12 hours' funded training and one-to-one support, digital health checks and up to 40% investment in digital projects to help your business go further, visit www.digitaldrivedurham.co.uk