This December sees the launch of the first EM3 Live! - an online event with a range of inspirational speakers and interactive sessions for businesses across the Enterprise M3 area.
Taking place on Wednesday 2 December 2020 10am to 3pm, EM3 Live! is the Enterprise M3 region's premier business event for ambitious businesses, with amazing opportunities to gain practical advice and inspiration from experts and peers who will share their views on growing and succeeding in business.
It's an interactive day full of incredible speakers, sessions and online networking to help inspire, motivate and educate you to help your business go further and shake up your business strategy for 2021.
If you're already in business, looking to start a business or just need some inspiration to help you progress - this event is for you.
- Learn new skills that you can apply to your business immediately
- Gain help and advice on how to grow your business from successful business leaders
- Discover how to find new customers and retain their business
- 10am - Welcome and Introduction - Kathy Slack
- 10.20am - Jimmy Cregan, Co-Founder, Jimmy's Iced Coffee
- 11am - Stefan Thomas, Author of 3 Amazon bestsellers
- 12noon - Richard Woods, Founder of LEADGEN™
- 12.40pm - Panel Discussion
- 1.30pm - Teri Ellington, Founder, Ellington Timepiece Ltd
- 2.10pm - Event Host & Closing Keynote Speaker
Full information on each of the speakers can be found on the EM3 Live! website.
If you can't make the live event, sign up for a place and you can watch the replay, which will be emailed to you after the event.
This event is aimed at businesses operating within the Enterprise M3 area, but businesses from outside of the region are welcome to attend too.