EM3 webinar: Online Selling in 2021
Join our EM3 webinar on 2 February 2021 from 10am to 11am, as we host Laura Mathieson of Selling Online Support Ltd. Laura will be sharing her top tips for making the most of online sales platforms to boost your revenue and grow your business.
An experienced entrepreneur, Laura has 20 years' experience of supporting businesses from startup to well-established international companies. She started selling on eBay in 2003 and was a top rated 'Powerseller' for over 10 years. Laura's team has provided consultancy since 2007, supporting over 1,000 businesses to get started or improve their sales online.
6 key points about online selling in 2021
During this session we will cover the key points to give you an understanding of:
- The benefits for selling online and growth potential – how big has the shift been to online buying?
- Brexit – help for sellers who import/export – find out about the changes which may impact your business and where to get help
- eBay and Amazon trends – the two biggest marketplaces are constantly evolving and were quick to respond to COVID-19
- How to stay customer-focused in trying times – what’s increasingly important to buyers in 2021?
- Delivery and fulfilment – what’s significant to buyers? You may be surprised!
- Social media – what’s the central strategies to follow?
This free event is open to everyone and will be recorded so if you can't join us live, you can catch up afterwards.