FSB Small Business Day 2020
Businesses are invited to attend FSB North Yorkshire's Small Business Day 2020 on 4 March at Ampleforth College.
The event is an opportunity for small businesses from North Yorkshire and surrounding areas to meet and connect with each other and to be inspired by an exciting speaker programme and panel discussions, as well as potentially finding new suppliers and business support at the exhibition.
The exhibition area will be open before and after the main programme, from 9:15am, giving attendees the chance to meet B2B suppliers, FSB service providers and other business support services.
The agenda for the day is:
- 8am - Exhibitor arrival
- 9:15am - Delegate arrival, networking and B2B exhibition with tea/coffee available
- 10am to 10:10am - Welcome:
- welcome from FSB National Chairman, Mike Cherry
- a year in review - FSB North Yorkshire
- 10:10am to 11:15am - session one - Their Business Story:
- 11:15am to 11:45am - break
- midday to 12:25pm - session two - Tell Your Story:
- Kate Spade - Spade PR (Richmondshire) - How to maximise PR as a small business owner
- 12:25pm to 12:55pm - Session 3 - Tell Your Employee Story:
- Jacob Hill - OffPloy (Huddersfield)
- 12:55pm to 1pm - concluding remarks
- 1pm to 2:30pm - networking lunch; B2B exhibition
After the EXPO, starting at 2:30pm, there will be a chance to sample the delights of Ampleforth Cider with a tour around their production facilities. An additional payment is required for this (£7.95).
Delegate tickets for FSB members are £10, which includes refreshments on arrival and the buffet lunch. Non-FSB members tickets cost £15.
Exhibitor tickets (one exhibitor and delegate) are also available. Additional team members should book a separate delegate ticket. FSB members exhibition stands are £35, Non-FSB members exhibition stands are £65.
Tickets are available from the website.