UMi Go Digital Live event to make digital adoption easier for businesses
UMi’s next event for businesses to explore how digital technologies can help them to do more and go further will be held on Wednesday 7 July.
The free UMi Go Digital Live virtual event offers businesses across the UK the chance to learn from digital experts on a range of topics, including SEO, Google Analytics, Facebook and Instagram, productivity tools and more.
The event will provide business leaders with a blend of learning, inspiration, and action planning to help make it easier to identify what they can do to help their business go further by adopting digital technology.
It brings together a powerful mix of keynote speakers, workshops and networking opportunities sprinkled with a bit of UMi magic, to help businesses:
- Connect with customers more effectively by using Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Create better targeted adverts and posts to generate quality leads
- Learn about social media trends to stay up-to-date with new techniques
- Use Google Analytics to understand and engage better with customers
- Develop exciting LinkedIn connections by improving their profile
- Plan and implement a PPC strategy that will generate new traffic and new customers
Chris Nightingale, Digital Acquisition Manager at AO.com, has over seven years’ experience in agency and in-house digital marketing. He has also judged a raft of awards to identify industry-leading digital best practice, and will be giving a keynote speech: How to build a brilliant search strategy.
“Many businesses have only recently started to embrace digital technologies, with many under pressure to do so quickly,” Chris said.
“But whatever stage a business is at with their digital experience, there is a lot of support available to identify and take advantage of the many opportunities they have to infuse their operations with digital technologies to save time, effort and money. Whether they want more customers, a streamlined user experience or to attract more talent, there are so many benefits up for grabs.”
Taking place from 9.30am to 4.30pm, the day is designed so that businesses can attend the sessions they are most interested in, or stay for the whole day.
The event will be available exclusively to UMi’s platform customers, which any UK business can currently join for free as part of an introductory trial.
Existing and newly registered customers can see the full agenda and book a place at the event.
UMi’s new platform offers customers a variety of events to enhance their knowledge and build their network. Businesses can benefit from a wealth of content to inform and inspire them on everything from marketing and sales to finding finance and talent to help them take the next steps on their business journey. They can also speak to an adviser, either via email or on the phone, to get even more personalised advice to further develop their business.
- The UMi Go Digital Live event on 7 July is open to all UK businesses.
- The event will be available exclusively to UMi’s platform customers, which any UK business can currently join for free as part of an introductory trial.
- Existing and newly registered customers can see the full agenda and book a place at the event.