GCV Digital Forum - 29 September 2020
The next Global Corporate Venturing (GCV) Digital Forum, the unique global meeting place for innovation and capital, will be held on Tuesday 29 September 2020, with the online format allowing delegates to attend from anywhere in the world.
UMi has secured an exclusive discount of 50% on the advertised price of the event with this code: GCVJG50
The virtual conference follows the success of the first GCV Digital Forum in June and will once again bring the best speakers together for an online entrepreneur-investor discussion.
With the event starting at 8.30am UK BST, (with preferable access for Asia early in the day and the Americas later in the day), the event will enable delegates around the world to shape and share how innovation can impact the pressing societal and economic needs we all face coming out of the coronavirus pandemic.
Industry leaders will be sharing their thought leadership, portfolio companies and startups will debate with the world’s best investors, and all delegates will be able to network via the intuitive online platform, which will also feature the GCV Connect and GCV Analytics tools. All of the content will remain available for delegates to access for a period after the event has taken place.
With a packed schedule lasting into the evening (8pm UK BST), the conference has keynote speeches by:
- Sir Ronald Cohen, discussing his new book, IMPACT: Reshaping Capitalism to Drive Real Change
- Stefan Oschmann, Executive Chairman and CEO of Merck on ‘how today’s CEOs plan to step up and raise the bar during a time for change’
- Lo Toney, founder of Plexo Capita on ‘seeding a diverse venture ecosystem
- Nicolas Sauvage, TDK Ventures will share ‘lessons on how to launch the next Powerlist100 CVC in your company
- Dede (David) Goldschmidt, VP and Managing Director of Samsung Catalyst and Paul Holland, Co-founder of Mach49 on ‘never let a good crisis go to waste – lessons in venture and doing new deals’
- Mark Heesen, Former President of NVCA and Terry McGuire, Partner of Polaris Partners and Former Chair of NVCA on realizing VC value in working with the corporate community
The full schedule is available online.
Global Corporate Venturing (GCV) is where global innovation and capital converge to define, change and shape the world of tomorrow. Through its platform, the company provides the world’s investors and the wider innovation ecosystem with information, insights and access needed to succeed in a constantly changing world. GVC is a global multi-media company and market intelligence platform that publishes news and unique insights through its GCV, Global University Venturing and Global Impact Venturing publications while also tracking the people, companies, deals, best practices and emerging trends shaping the future of innovation and capital. The company hosts multiple global events, with flagship conferences in Silicon Valley and London, where the future of technology, innovation, capital and business are brought to the forefront of thought-provoking discussions.