Farnborough Meet the Buyer
UMi delivered the Farnborough International Meet the Buyer event which was the most successful to date with 200 delegates in attendance.
At the place where the global aerospace industry meets, Farnborough International looked to help develop business relations for the entire aerospace supply chain. The Meet the Buyer programme provides the ultimate networking opportunity for suppliers to meet face to face with buyers. One of the most popular features of the show, our Meet the Buyer programme enables suppliers to meet with decision-making buyers through pre-arranged one-to-one meetings.
We source national and international buyers with current and real spending requirements. Through the recruitment and information provided in our Buyers Catalogue, you can evaluate the best buyers to meet and pitch for new contracts with.
The Meet the Buyer programme offers you the benefit of private, pre-planned meetings with companies that are looking to form new business relationships. Our research into past events reveals that over 80 percent of professionals who have attended events are now benefiting from using their new contacts.
Reasons to participate in the Meet the Buyer programme:
- Guaranteed pre-arranged faceto-face meetings with global buyers and decision makers
- Significantly increase your chance of winning new business: You chose which buyers to meet based on their procurement requirements and your offering
- Gain an understanding of the purchasing process of key companies
- Two days of relationship building and networking opportunities with both buyers and other participating suppliers
- Save time and effort by meeting buyers under one roof
Buyers from the following markets have taken part in the Meet the Buyer programme: UK, China, Brazil, Japan, USA, France, India, Russia, Singapore, the Middle East and many more…