Come and help build something great!
If you feel you have the right skills and knowledge for any of our available vacancies, please submit your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the vacancy you wish to apply for. Your covering letter should detail how your recent experience meets the requirements detailed in the job description and what strengths your knowledge, skills and personal qualities would bring to the role and UMi.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an enterprising business who offer support and information services to its customers. Working as Customer Service Adviser you handle calls from customers with general business enquiries.
- You will communicate with customers via telephone, email and social media
- Through your strong relationship building skills and effective questioning, you will assess, diagnose and recommend the right avenue of support for customer
- You will direct customers through the right avenue of support which could be through a number of channels that include a more in-depth telephone appointment with a Tier 2 Adviser or referrals to various Growth Hubs
- You will effectively collect customer data in line with the contract standards to ensure accurate, timely and relevant information is gathered
- Effective diary management and booking of appointments for Business Support Advisers, making appropriate arrangements and preparations, including accurate handover notes, to enhance the customer experience
- Demonstrable track record of delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent communications both written and verbal
- High level of analytical ability to assess customer needs, information and documentation
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to organise own workload
Zenith’s website www.zenithpeople.com/contact/
CVs can be emailed to email@example.com for the attention of Katy Murray or Marc Cowley
You can contact Katy or Marc on the UMi recruitment direct line which is 0191 250 5806
Want to get to know us better?