UMi does not accept legal responsibility for the contents within its emails. Any email sent is confidential to the intended recipient, as are any attachments. Any view or opinions expressed within emails are solely those of the sender.
No contracts or official orders shall be concluded by means of email. Neither UMi nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan this email and any attachments for viruses.
Please note that UMi reserves the right to monitor emails sent or received.
Any emails sent and any attachments to them may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of UMi, and is not intended to be relied upon by any other person without subsequent written confirmation of its contents.
If you are not the intended recipient of an email from UMi, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.
Please contact the sender if you believe you have received an email from UMi in error.
Companies within UMi:
Companies registered in England and Wales with the registered office address of Spectrum 6, Spectrum Business Park, Seaham, County Durham, SR7 7TT
- UMi Employee Ownership Trustee Co Ltd: company number 07432876
- UMi Holdings Ltd (the parent company): company number 06969972
- UMi Commercial Ltd: company number 07227157
- UMi Investment Ltd: company number 11534427 (authorised and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority)
Companies registered in Scotland with the registered office address of Atrium Business Centre, North Caldeen Road, Coatbridge, Lanarkshire, ML5 4EF.
- UMi Scotland Ltd: company number SC412393
- General Partner UMi Scotland Ltd: company number SC606306
Limited partnership registered in Scotland with principal place of business at Atrium Business Centre, North Caldeen Road, Coatbridge, Lanarkshire, ML5 4EF.
- Scottish Growth Scheme – UMi Debt Finance LP: limited partnership number SL33350